Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t see the answer to your question below? Feel free to reach out at email@example.com
- Why do I need a probiotic?
- Science is continuing to learn that a healthy gut not only has digestive benefits, but also to other areas of the body, outside of the gut, including immunity. One important way to support your gut is to take a probiotic, or healthy bacteria on a daily basis.
- Which product should I start with?
Take our QUIZ and you'll find out.
- What is a 2-in-1 capsule?
- The only product on the market to deliver double the dose of good bacteria, when compared to a standard capsule. Our probiotic and plant-based omega oil helps your body receive concentrated benefits with just one daily effort by you. Targeted probiotics give your body the daily support it needs for digestive and immune health and plant-based omega fatty acids support your body and brain.*
- How do I shop for a probiotic?
- Once you have decided to buy a probiotic supplement, there are two important items to look for on the label. The first is to make sure that they are labeled with the strain designation. These are normally a series of letters and/or numbers as part of the probiotic name. This tells you exactly which probiotic is in the product. If you find one without this, there is no way to know exactly what you are getting, or even if you are getting the same probiotic every time you purchase it. Each strain is genetically unique and health benefits can vary. Transparency of strain identification is the only way to trace back to specific, science supported benefits. The second item to look for on the label is that it does not say that CFU counts are guaranteed at the time of manufacture. This means they only guarantee what they tell you is in the product when it is first made. Rather, you want a product that guarantees you get the stated amount through the end of shelf life of the product.
- What is different about these products?
- While there are many probiotic capsules on the market, Nouri delivers it in a unique format with a unique combination of ingredients. First, the duo-cap, a capsule in capsule technology that allows the delivery of different products that normally cannot be put together in a capsule. Second, using the duo-cap, Nouri can combine high quality probiotics with a natural plant based omega, getting the benefits of two products in one. Nouri is able to do this, using ingredients that allow for a very clean label, allergen free product that does not require refrigeration.
- Are your products safe to be taken alongside other supplements or medications?
- Nouri should be safe to take alongside other supplements or medication but as with any new introduction of supplements, we recommend first consulting with your physician.
- Where can I buy Nouri ?
- You can find us in your local Whole Foods Market or online at dailynouri.com
- Do your products require refrigeration?
- Our products do no require refrigeration. Just store your product out of heat, humidity, and in a cool place (under 77 F is best).
- What if this isn’t for me?
- We are bummed that you are unhappy with your order and are going to refund you your first month in full. Just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are Nouri products FDA approved?
- By law, the FDA does not approve any dietary supplements. However the FDA does regulate dietary ingredients and supplements. All of Nouri's facilities follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) to ensure that Nouri's ingredients are tested and free from any yucky additives, heavy metals, microbes or unwanted contamination.
- Why should I take care of my gut?
- Gut health issues present themselves in many different ways that you can feel from head to toe. The most common way that gut health issues first present themselves is through an upset stomach. If you are experiencing bloating, discomfort after a meal, constipation, or heartburn you may be experiencing symptoms of an unhealthy gut. Other common symptoms of gut health issues can include unintentional weight changes, sleep disturbances, skin irritation, autoimmune conditions, and food intolerances. We always recommend consulting your physician when determining if you are experiencing gut health issues and before taking any new supplements.*
- When should I start taking care of my gut?
- If you are not experiencing gut issues today, you have the opportunity to take a proactive versus a reactive approach to your health. 70% of your immune system is located in your gut. This means that supplementing your diet with a probiotic supports your immune system in staying strong against the attacks that are to come. Further, a daily probiotic supports nutrient absorption. No matter how many superfoods you eat, your body cannot break them down without heathy bacteria. And ultimately, a body robust in healthy and diverse bacteria can impact your mood, and support your mental and emotional balance each and every day.*
- How can I track my order?
- In your order confirmation email you will receive a tracking number. You can track your order by clicking the link on the unique tracking code. And as always, you can reach out 24/7 to email@example.com to connect with the Nouri team.
- What is your return policy?
- We are bummed that you are unhappy with your probiotics and are going to refund you your first month in full.
- How can I cancel my subscription?
- Need to stop your subscription? Head over to your account page and click “Manage Account.” From there, you will see a link at the bottom of your page to cancel. We’d love to hear from you when you do, so please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.