Why Nouri

Why Nouri? Glad you asked.

The way you are experiencing life right now has a lot to do with what’s happening in your gut. Nouri was founded upon the principle that increasing life begins in the very inside of your body, starting within your gut and radiating outwards.

We are a team of researchers, creatives and leaders committed to delivering gut health solutions to support the whole body.*

Why Nouri?

Why take a probiotic?

Supported by science

Clean label

Delayed-release technology

2-in-1 capsule

Plant-based omega oil

Why Nouri?
  • No refrigeration necessary.
  • Labeling probiotics to the strain level. There are 3 parts to a bacterial name: genus, species and strain. Many products only show the first two, but here at Nouri we share the third one too. Each strain is genetically unique and health benefits can vary widely. Transparency of strain identification is the only way to trace it back to specific, science-supported health benefits.
  • The amount of bacteria (“CFU”) is guaranteed throughout the entirety of shelf life. Other probiotics can only guarantee CFU count at the time of manufacture, which is when the product is first made, but the Nouri way ensures you’ll get an effective amount, even on the final expiration date.
  • Delayed-release capsule technology to optimize absorption. Standard capsules cannot protect the probiotics through harsh internal conditions such as stomach acid and bile, but delayed-release capsules do. This sends the probiotics further along in your body to your gut, where they can do their work.
Why take a probiotic?

Immune health

Your gut houses 70% of your immune system, which means that the bacteria living in your intestines are largely responsible for your immunity. Feeding your gut with good, living bacteria supports your immune system’s ability to fend off foreign invaders.

Gut health

Some quick human anatomy: the gut is comprised of organs in your body that have a role in digestion, such as your mouth, stomach, and intestines. It also plays a huge role in whole body health. Trillions of microorganisms (microscopic living things) in the gut, such as bacteria, are constantly on the job to maintain bodily functions, from digesting the food you eat to regulating cognitive function.

Supported by science

Nouri’s products are developed with quality over quantity in mind, with clinical studies supporting our ingredients. Additionally, our team of researchers conduct internal scientific research specific to our blends.

Clean label

A recent GUMC study found that only 35% of probiotics on the market can be traced back to supporting science. This is because the other 65% are not labeling probiotics to the strain level, which is what enables us to link the probiotics to supporting science. When you see a Nouri label, you’ll know the full names of our probiotic strains and have our guarantee of CFU through end of shelf life. No poorly sourced ingredients and 100% plant-based.

Delayed-release technology

Probiotics must endure an arduous journey through stomach acid and bile to reach the very last part of your digestive tract, which is why Nouri’s capsules are meticulously engineered to optimize absorption. In order to protect the precious life inside each capsule, we seal the probiotics in a second protective layer that features a delayed release technology to ensure the probiotics reach their final destination, safely and on time.

2-in-1 capsule

The only product on the market to deliver probiotics and plant-based omega oil in one capsule, so your body receives double benefits with just one daily effort by you. Targeted probiotics give your body the daily support it needs for digestive and immune health and plant-based omega fatty acids support your body and brain.*

Plant-based omega oil

Increased commercial demand for fish oil has contributed to the long-range decline of sardine fisheries. Harvesting and consuming the oil in one acre of Ahiflower saves the lives of over 40,000 sardines or wild forage fish that would have otherwise been killed in the production of fish oil.

o